Friday 9 September 2011

Victory Acquires New Talent!


Its time to serve up another edition of meet the interns!
 
I plan on “killing” this so hopefully you’ll “dig“ it!!!

To start off I want to ask a quick question.  (Answer at bottom)

What can you serve but not eat?

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself.  My names William Liambas and I’m
one of the new interns at Victory.  I look forward to meeting everyone.

I went to school for both Marketing and Sport & Events Marketing.  I
really enjoyed both and now hope this is the opportunity I was waiting
for.   I live for sports.  I will play every sport atleast once before I
decide if its for me or not.  Play hockey, golf and tennis regularly.


Now I wanted your opinion on what I name my fantasy football team.  With
the NFL season set to kick off this weekend I wanted to get your thoughts
on what I should name my Fantasy football team for the coming season. 
Here are the choices:

The conVICKs
Show Me Ya TD’s 
The answer to the question I asked at the beginning is: A volleyball

No comments:

Post a Comment