Friday 16 September 2011

*Nerd Alert!*

I was online the other day doing some research on how to run faster, when I came across the following website: www.sweatscience.com.  Sweat Science is a blog that examines the science of exercise, fitness and training.  The writer, Alex Hutchinson, looks at studies published in various journals, and breaks them down so you don’t have to read pages and pages of research procedures and material. 

When I found this site, I read almost every article, and have been reading his posts daily. It’s a really good resource if you like this kind of stuff, so I just thought I’d share with the other nerds out there.  Enjoy! 

Ps-If you know of any other cool running, sports, fitness, etc. sites, please send them over to Rach@victoryvolleyball.com

Thanks! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment