Wednesday 20 April 2011

The one they call Matt

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself, being as I will be meeting you all shortly. I am one of the new interns that will be working here at Victory Volleyball (i will be the good looking one). My name is Matt Woods, but you can call me what you wish (as long as it is appropriate), I am 6'3 and pretty much all muscle, thats really all there is to know about me but i will fill you in on a couple hidden secrets of mine. I love long walks on the beach and watching sunsets, hopefully with that special someone someday. You never know, you could even be that special someone!!! I am super athletic and love volleyball! My middle name should be changed to awesome, because for some reason, everyone thinks im awesome? not sure why, but i hope you do as well and i cant wait to meet all of you!! dont be shy to ask any questions....or for my number....

Hope to talk to you all soon!!
Have a great Easter!!!

Sincerely,

Matt Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment