Wednesday 20 April 2011

GTA Finest Intern

First off I would like to send a sincere apology for all those readers whom had to read the pervious blog about that “other” intern. I will use the word “other” in reference to Matt although after reading his blog we all know he is no competition to GTA finest Intern Sami Singh. O yeah that’s me.  I can’t wait to meet all of you and possible create long lasting friendships. Here’s a little bit about me and my childhood. I grew up in the mean streets of Compton, California where i spent my entire childhood. Once growing up and experiencing all the curve balls which Compton California had to offer I decided at age 18 I needed a change. I the bread winner of my family (yes ladies I’m mature for my age) decided Brampton ON would be my next stopping ground. Volleyball has always been in my blood and after hearing about victory volleyball the number one volleyball academy in the GTA why not offer them something they will never forget (yes ladies I am unforgettable in more ways then one rawwwwwwrrrr). Unlike the “other” intern I won’t totally give myself to the readers tune in next week to hear more about the GTA finest intern.
Hope to hear from you soon
Sami "Swavey" Singh
P.SI Know u guys will be back next week its okay I have that effect on people!!

4 comments:

  1. I play there mondays! And did I read Bread Winner? Hook me up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you definitely do seem to have that effect on people! Can't wait to tune in next week and read more on this blog! Good luck with volleyball champ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt's no match for you Sami, you got this. I'll be tuning in next week to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at that form on that bump...as expected from GTA's finest. Keep the good stuff coming!

    ReplyDelete