Friday 15 July 2011

Victory's Beefy Intern


Hey everyone,
My name is Nathan Pollice and I’m one of Victory’s newest interns (the best one they will ever have).
I was born and raised in Mississauga, but attended Trent University and obtained an Honours Business Administration degree.

I am 5’9”, 190 lbs and love extreme sports such as badminton, lawn bowling and ping pong. People call me “Beef” (given my height and weight), and I am looking for that special someone who can be my “beefette”. Growing up, I played hockey and soccer, but in those sports I had no luck finding that special woman to complete me.


When I came across the opportunity to be an intern at Victory, I made sure to tell them I was looking for a soul-mate, and they ensured me that I would be able to find that special someone right here, as many female volleyball players match the description that I presented them with.[ 6’1”, athletic, smart (but not smarter than me), , long hair that she whips back and forth (like Willow Smith), but most of all, one that can carry me when I don’t feel like walking ].


All in all, I look forward to meeting everyone, and look forward to finding my special “beefette” (I know you’re out there somewhere).

No comments:

Post a Comment